Friday, June 11, 2010

The Mammalian Redemption

Gonzo was not amused. As he walked out the jungle, Jumanji followed (tied up by rope.)

"Speak" grunted Gonzo.

"My name is Jumanji, I was once a human, I am now a monkey. I seem to summon coconuts at will,"

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't sell you to the circus and become king," said Gonzo.

"For the Golden Boots," said Jumanji.

Gonzo had suddenly become agreeable. Hearing "boots" had stuck a pleasant bell in his mind.

"I haven't heard about these boots, do tell more" said Gonzo. Jumanji was shocked.

"You're bluffing! What point is there adventuring when you don't know about Achilles Golden Boots! Don't you know that the Slug Meister (the Maleficent) will take over our world if he obtains them?!"

WHAT ARE ACHILLES GOLDEN BOOTS? WHO IS THE SLUG MEISTER?
To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. we want more ....we want more of this wonderful story....write quick please....can't wait !



    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete